Here are some things I want to make really clear:
I own the content on this Web site—-it is copyrighted in my name. I want to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
If you have a request not covered by those guidelines, please email me via:
- This website is not a publication of my employer, and my employer has not edited for examined the content. The author(s) of the page are solely responsible for the content.
- The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.
- I previously worked at the Georgia Tech Computer Aided Structural Engineering (CASE) Center and have developed software for the commercial software product GT STRUDL.
- I have an Amazon Affiliate account, thus you can assume any link to an Amazon product page is an affiliate link.
- I sometimes review books which I received at no cost in exchange for writing a review. I only post reviews when I am not required to write a positive review. Regardless, when reviewing products I will always clearly state whether I am reviewing a complimentary copy or if I purchased it myself.
- Per FTC guidelines, I do my best to clearly state any other material connections that may influence my writing.